WHERE DO I PARK?
- Free street parking available along Gent Ave.
- Hourly parking 7 a.m. -10 p.m. Monday through Saturday in the 16 Tech surface parking lots at 1210 and 1220 Waterway Blvd. Contactless payment available via the ParkMobile app, in addition to the kiosk on the corner of Gent Avenue in front of the AMP.
- Rates are as follows:
- 0-2 HRS: $3.00
- 2-4 HRS: $5.00
- 4-6 HRS: $12.00
- 6 Plus HRS: $20.00
- All bus parking, cleared in advance with 16 Tech personnel by email email@example.com prior to your arrival, will be routed to the parking lot on the south side of the HqO building. Parking in other areas of the District, or along streets, is prohibited.
What are your hours of operation?
- The AMP’s hours are as follows:
- Monday-Thursday: 7 AM – 8 PM
- Friday: 7 AM – 9 PM
- Saturday: 8 AM – 9 PM
- Sundays: Closed; Open for special events only
Vendor hours vary based on meal time. Please check out the directory here for vendor hours.
Are dogs allowed at the AMP?
- Service animals and emotional-support animals are allowed in the AMP.
I HAVE A QUESTION. WHO DO I CONTACT?